Saturday, November 24, 2007

Yeah, we have won

I decided yesterday that I would definitely start a blog. I couldn't decide what to call it, but since the cat seems to run this house, I thought I would call it The Cat Rules.

At the moment I am watching the election. I am not in mourning (I am thanking whoever is watching over me for this), but in celebration - woohoo.

I went to Braidwood and Bungendore today to see the quilts on display, and was too tired to go to an election party - do I ever regret that now. I have felt safe enough tonight to speak to my mate and union rep from work and to not worry about getting struck down by lightning.

I have just heard that Howard has rung Rudd to concede defeat, I want to see him on tv so I can tape it for when I am depressed.

... this blog is not supposed to be about politics, but about gardening, quilting, knitting and of course the cat. I managed to get some photos of her today, any tips for getting photos of the cat would be appreciated.

I am looking forward to learning how blogs work, and showing my friends photos of what is happening in my life, whether it is the garden or craft. I am planting the tomatoes tomorrow, and I think I will be having a hangover as well. Yeah for a change of government

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Trudi! I found you! Your blog looks great - clever you working it out so quickly!

As for photos, you can get a Flickr account (they are free up to 250 photos, I think), load your photos onto there, and then use the photo link. Otherwise I think you can load the photo onto blogger via the "image" button on the compose post page. Next time I come over I'll show you.

Whoo to a new government!